A ministry update from ABMen USA President Bill Morningstar...
I pray that all who read this message are feeling the love and security of our Savior, Jesus Christ. And as I stated in my last message to you, He promised that He would never leave us nor forsake us…and He hasn’t. Areas of our Nation are beginning the to slowly returning to some sense normalcy. Many of us have mixed feelings about how and when we exit the "pandemic" lifestyle; however we can
all remain assured that we are firmly in the grasp of God’s eternal love; that He has everything under control; and that all will unfold according to His will and His plan for our lives and for the good of His Kingdom. I am pleased to announce that ABMen USA are gradually returning "in-person" and hands-on mission work as we continue our mission and vision of reaching others for Christ, well as helping those most in need...in short, striving to be the Hands and Feet of Christ.
What is happening now....
ABMen USA will begin a parsonage restoration project at Crow Community Baptist Church
in Crow Agency, Montana on June 1, 2021. ABMen from throughout the nation are being sought to assist in restoring the church parsonage by completing much needed repair and maintenance. Work to be completed includes:
- Remove mold and perform general clean-up of basement, as well as installation of basement sump pump
- Replacement of hot water heater, washer/dryer
- Complete replumb of home
- Remodel bathrooms with new fixtures, etc.
- Repair cracks in walls and paint
- Refinish all wood flooring
- Replace outside deck on southside of parsonage
- Remove large cottonwood tree on the property
Additional work items may be added dependent upon work team availability and funding.
We are seeking teams of 10-12 individuals per week until the project is complete. Meals and lodging will be provided to all work team members, as well as a shower/laundry trailer on-site. Additionally, RV sites are available near the worksite. COVID related health precautions will be observed by all team members.
If you are interested in participating in this mission project, please contact the ABMen USA Project Coordinator, Cody Pollington at (406) 231-0100, or by email at [email protected]
, for additional information.
GREEN LAKE CONFERENCE CENTER (GLCC) FALL WORK PARTY 2021
Please continue to remember....
The fall work party will take place September 12-18, 2021. As in the past, check-in day will be Sunday and supper will be on your own. Meals will be available in the GLCC dining room beginning with breakfast on Monday, September 13th
through breakfast on Saturday, September 18th
. Meal cost will be $7.12 per meal and will be payable in total upon check-in at the conference center. Lodging of work party participants has been confirmed in the Lone Tree Lodge. Lone Tree Lodge also has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pots if you desire bring light foods, drinks, etc.
The deadline for registration is August 27, 2021
, so if you will be attending please contact David Cross as soon as possible.
If you desire to participate in the Fall 2021 work party event, you can register by contacting David Cross, ABMen Treasurer, at (607) 222-4959; or by email to [email protected]
. Please provide the following information when registering for this work event:
- Full Name
- Full Contact Information
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- If you will be eating your meals in the dining room, please also provide what your first meal and last meal will be so that GLCC can calculate your meal costs.
Please know our men’s ministry remains as a resource to you...always. May you find a time each day to follow the encouraging words of Psalms 46:10 to “Be still, and know that I am God”.
- GOD is in control
- ABMen have always been known to be Prayer Warriors! Don’t let up now.
- PRAY for:
- For the unsaved who need Jesus in their lives
- The saved struggling for assurances
- All impacted by the COVID 19 virus
- Our churches, Pastors and ministry leaders
- Our families, neighbors and communities
- Health Care, First Responders and Business Essential workers
- Elected and community representatives
- The continued financial support of your home church